Sizzle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizzle

Hot New Rap Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you belive?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinky

Pinky

Female
Number of posts : 448
Home : ireland
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Do you belive in life after death...white tunnel stuff ect??

as for me i dotn quite know really....but strange things do happen i guess so we mite never know! affraid
Back to top Go down
Loz™

Loz™

Female
Number of posts : 61
Home : west mids
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:55 pm

i dunno, i dont want to whilst im alive (cant be doin wioth all that ghost stuff LOL)

but i dont want to think thers jus nuthin wen u die

i prefer to think people are re-encarnated :-)
Back to top Go down
gb617uk

gb617uk

Male
Number of posts : 377
Home : Where Your at ;-)
Humour : funny
Hobbies : playing guitar/music
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:51 pm

im sure there is life after death and after a while we reincrnate
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:54 pm

i dont know if i bevlive in recarnation....i was reading a thing in a mag the other day and it was about this woman and she was over weight, and she could never seem to stop the impulse to eat... so she was advised to go to this speacil doc and get it sorted......

so it ended up that this speacial doc was all about recarnation and she told the woman that the reason she over ate was that in a past life she was a viticm of the holocaust, concentration camps and that in past life she actual was straved to death and that was way now in this life she ocerate.......

i dont know kinda werid to me ... what do you all think of that lil story???
Back to top Go down
gb617uk

gb617uk

Male

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:38 pm

i read that too and she is cured of her addiction to food as too wether its down to past life regression is debatable
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:39 pm

i dont really know about that though...seems like it kinda a made up story about the food thing...ppl pver eat cuz they want to not becuz of a past life wudnt you say so?
Back to top Go down
gb617uk

gb617uk

Male

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:41 pm

they reckon past lives are the reason why we do things in this one ..u mite have a fear of water cos u drowned in a past life ,,or so the therapists would claim
Back to top Go down
Loz™

Loz™

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:02 pm

Pinky wrote:
i dont know if i bevlive in recarnation....i was reading a thing in a mag the other day and it was about this woman and she was over weight, and she could never seem to stop the impulse to eat... so she was advised to go to this speacil doc and get it sorted......

so it ended up that this speacial doc was all about recarnation and she told the woman that the reason she over ate was that in a past life she was a viticm of the holocaust, concentration camps and that in past life she actual was straved to death and that was way now in this life she ocerate.......

i dont know kinda werid to me ... what do you all think of that lil story???

OMG!! that was talked bout on the local radio station (thers a funny breakfast program! it kicks butt!) Razz

sorry jus thort id share that LOL

erm, yer...i think that past life thing is interesting, dunno if its true or not tho..
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:28 pm

LOL glad some other ppl heard of that to Smile
Back to top Go down
Loz™

Loz™

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:51 pm

lol i come out with sum shite dont i?

erm wat was i gonna say? OH YER jaz why is the site in french or wateva? (i know its not related but i couldnt be bothered to make another topic :\)
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 5:08 pm

LOL well actually im workin on a new site sumin a bit more fun i think.... were we can just mess around like old times lol ...here is the link im going to make a topic about it also and i would like if you all re joined this time one for me Wink

thanks again!

ok here is the addy

http://crazycrap.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Loz™

Loz™

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:57 pm

lol omg jaz ur takin ova th internet!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Female

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:19 pm

LMFAO

yeppers Wink
Back to top Go down
Venderman

Venderman

Male
Number of posts : 172
Home : Liverpool, New York
Hobbies : Video Games & Music
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Its a question, that in my opinion, will never be answered. The only way to find out would be to die. But thinking about it is a great way to pass time.
Back to top Go down
http://Totalspore.com
gb617uk

gb617uk

Male

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 pm

yup time mite be all we have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you belive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you belive?   Do you belive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you belive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sizzle :: Your first category :: General Chat-
Jump to: