Sizzle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizzle

Hot New Rap Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIRDS AND BEE`S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinky

Pinky

Female
Number of posts : 448
Home : ireland
Registration date : 2007-05-15

BIRDS AND BEE`S Empty
PostSubject: BIRDS AND BEE`S   BIRDS AND BEE`S Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:33 pm

BIRDS AND BEE`S

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”
Back to top Go down
gb617uk

gb617uk

Male
Number of posts : 377
Home : Where Your at ;-)
Humour : funny
Hobbies : playing guitar/music
Registration date : 2007-05-01

BIRDS AND BEE`S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIRDS AND BEE`S   BIRDS AND BEE`S Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:16 pm

so true ,,the kid will grow into a proper woman lol
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

Female
Number of posts : 448
Home : ireland
Registration date : 2007-05-15

BIRDS AND BEE`S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIRDS AND BEE`S   BIRDS AND BEE`S Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:02 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIRDS AND BEE`S Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIRDS AND BEE`S   BIRDS AND BEE`S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIRDS AND BEE`S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sizzle :: Music- :: Rap Styles- :: UnderGround- :: Any Other type of Music- :: Graphics- :: Sig's :: Avatar's :: Fun Threads :: Funny Pic's :: Got Jokes?-
Jump to: